Contact Us

Change of address

Please keep up informed of changes in your personal data, particularly telephone (land and mobile) numbers and your address.

Comments and complaints

Comments and complaints can be made in person or in writing to the practice manager. The complaints procedure can be accessed by clicking on the link below:

Complaints Procedure