Our latest news is included below this post.
COVID 19 surgery precautions – click here for NHS guidance
- Wear a mask in the surgey unless exempt.
- The door is unlocked and you are free to come in during reception opening hours.
- Hand sanitiser available at reception.
- Try to keep socially distanced in the waiting room.
- Try to book by phone rather than walk-in.
- If you need any of the following facilities, please ask and we will help
- Accessible toilet.
- Baby change.
- Private area for breastfeeding (you are welcome to breastfeed anywhere).
- Confidential area to speak to a receptionist.
- Please feel free to bring a friend / relative / advocate / child with you – we want you to feel comfortable and supported.
Reception is closed to walk-in enquiries for lunch between 12 and 1pm.
An urgent enquiry line remains open until 6.30pm on weekdays (01903 247740).
After 6.30pm and before 8am call 111 for urgent, non-emergency help.