We will be inspected w/c 22nd May by the Care Quality Commission. We’d be really grateful if you were able to find time to feedback on the care we provide, via their website: https://www.cqc.org.uk/give-feedback-on-care?referer=getinvolvedlinksection
You can also drop comments to the surgery if preferred (put in the yellow suggestions box to right of reception). Feeding back to them really helps us with the inspection & rating. Thank you in advance, Dr. Romans & Dr. Sayers
Our latest news is included below this post.
COVID 19 surgery precautions – click here for NHS guidance
- We respectfully ask you to wear a mask if you are attending Cornerways with any symptoms of respiratory infections i.e. coughing, sneezing, chest pain, runny nose, sore throat, fever.
- The door is unlocked and you are free to come in during reception opening hours.
- Hand sanitiser available at reception.
- Try to keep socially distanced in the waiting room.
- Try to book by phone rather than walk-in.
- If you need any of the following facilities, please ask and we will help
- Accessible toilet.
- Baby change.
- Private area for breastfeeding (you are welcome to breastfeed anywhere).
- Confidential area to speak to a receptionist.
- Please feel free to bring a friend / relative / advocate / child with you – we want you to feel comfortable and supported.
Reception is closed to walk-in enquiries for lunch between 12 and 1pm.
An urgent enquiry line remains open until 6.30pm on weekdays (01903 247740).
After 6.30pm and before 8am call 111 for urgent, non-emergency help.
CONTACT US ONLINE WITH A MEDICAL OR ADMINISTRATIVE QUERY
Non-urgent service suitable if a reply in a few days is acceptable.
We aim to respond within 2 working days.
We’ve now sent text invites to our over 75s, and to our list of immunosuppressed patients. For the latter, NHS England generates this list based upon searching both GP and hospital records. We will also take phone bookings. We will call those over 75s who don’t have a mobile for us to send a text invite to. Over 75s clinics Tues 9th and 23rd May only. Immunosuppressed clinic Wed 10th May only. Home visits for housebound over 75 12th and 19th May only. Best wishes, Cornerways Team
We will contact all those eligible by text in the next week to invite for vaccination by our own team. You do not have to book through 111/online with another provider, you can have it at Cornerways. If you don’t have a mobile, we’ll call you. We’re just firming up the dates we will run clinics first. Home visits will be carried out 12th and 19th May for our housebound patients eligible. Give us a few days we’ll have the dates worked out – AFTER this time you’ll be able to book by phone (though most people will use a text link to book).
Eligibility this year is over 75 or immunosuppressed. Household contacts / carers for those eligible, are not eligible for vaccine unless you are also over 75 or immunosuppressed.
Thank you, Cornerways Team